.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Alices' Spot

Thursday, September 21, 2006



On the third day we went to the mountain for half a day. Mum, Aaron, Alan, Luke, Luke’s Dad and I got lift passes for the whole of Whakapapa skiing slopes. Cameron and Victoria stayed in Happy Valley because they weren’t good enough for any other slopes. Where we were skiing up the top there were all these different jumps that you could go on. There was one that we would always go on. This is it and I am going over it. Sometimes I crash but most times I managed to land it, and if you did crash it didn’t hurt because the snow was soft. In the background you can see some T bar lifts that we went on also. They are harder than the chair lifts. At about 2.30pm when we were coming all the way back down to Happy Valley to go home the snow was pretty slushy so it was lots harder to ski but I had lots of fun on the whole trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home