.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Alices' Spot

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Saturday Night In 1900




Today is Saturday night and we all have to take a bath for church in the morning. Right now my Mother is washing my little brother. First Mother gets out her biggest pot, fills it with water and puts it on the wood stove to get it warm. When it is warm she tips it into the tub and she does this until the tub has got enough water in it for a bath. Right now my brother is having a bath and Mother is washing him. When my little brother has had a bath I have a bath and then my two older brothers and my older sister have one. Then Mother and Father have a bath when we have gone to bed.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Rachel Whalley said...

I think i would like to take my bath first!! ;-)
Where did you get your picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home