.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Alices' Spot

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In the Holidays



Now I am back at school with 3 other people. In the holidays my family and I went on a tramp around Lake Waikaremoana. There was lots of really good views and it was really fun. The day after we got home my dog Midge had 6 puppies. Two weeks later Midge got milk fever and we had to take her in to the vet. The vet said she would have died if we didn’t bring her in. Now I have to feed 3 of the puppies. At night I put them back to Midge and then the next day I take away the other 3.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Marco School said...

Hi Alice
Your puppys are so cute. I wish that swimming sports was on.I didn't see you at turnball cup.I got into the finals but came last. Ihave got to go see you at swimming sports or tec.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Marco School said...

hi anna speaking i hope all the puppys have good homes

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Marco School said...

Hi Ailce
your puppys look so cute.
one of my dogs had one puppy .
it is so fat but still cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home